There is a £100 retainer for the Economy package and £200 for the Eclipse and £250 for the Elite which secures your date and covers admin and a pre-wedding meeting and uncapped communication throughout, this is non – refundable. Venues I have photographed: Sitwell Arms, Ringwood, Van Dyke, Fox and Goose at pudding pie hill, Stretton manor barn, Santos and many more. Although a good photographer can know how to create images in any situation so knowing the venue is a big help but not a necessity when picking a photographer
EconomyUpto 2 Hours
- The package if you just want your ceremony capturing plus the traditional group photographs.
- Also the perfect package if you are eloping or having an intimate wedding with only a few guests.
EclipseHalf Day - 4 - 6 hours
- The package that covers the bridal prep with all the fun in the morning, your flowers, dress and all those little details. Plus your ceremony and group photographs.
- Capturing your ceremony and group photographs. I then capture candid photographs, speeches, cutting of the cake up to the first dance.
EliteFull Day upto 10 hours
- The full day package capturing everything from bridal prep first thing in the morning to the ceremony. Capturing the group photographs, candid shots, speeches, cutting of the cake and first dance.
Micro WeddingUpto 90 minutes
- If you are getting married midweek at the town hall with less than 10 guests you get the economy package apart from the pre wedding meeting which is conducted via email with £100 off making it £200
Every Photography Package Includes:
- Consultation prior to the date
- Unlimited Communication
- All your suitable images via a link
- Sneak Peeks within 48 hours
- Full Gallery within 4 weeks
- Images on a USB